If you'd like to make a specific donation to We Can Ride, take a look at our wishlist for some ideas of items our program could greatly use.
- Horse Sponsorships
- Contributions for the "Dan Blomquist Scholarship Fund," "Greg Taber Scholarship Fund," and "Dale Kohman Scholarship Fund"
- Corporate Sponsors
- 14 12'x10' heavy duty rubber mats for stalls at Minnetonka stalls
- Plywood sheets and hardware to build kickboards in all Minnetonka stalls (to muffle the sound!)
- 12 volt battery for Yamaha Big Bear ATV
- Red rock (ag. lime) for Minnetonka stalls and paddocks
- Pull-behind grass mower for ATV
- Weed whips
- Pickup truck and trailer
- 3-sided shelters (12' x 24') for Minnetonka
- Lean-to or breezeway to protect Minnetonka horses from sun
- Electrobraid brand fence, insulators, or related products
- Insulation for Minnetonka arena and stall barn
- Basket-style muck forks
- Muck bucket caddies
Blankets and Tack
- Thinline half-pads
- Dressage saddles (all sizes)
- Rubber "rainbow" reins
- Brushing boots
- Cashel "Cozy Toes" stirrup covers
- Pony tack, any discipline!
- Waterproof turnout blankets (any weight), sizes 64" - 84"
- Neck covers (any weight)
- 200 g or higher stable blankets, sizes 64" - 84"
- Fly sheets, sizes 64" - 84"
- Fly boots
- Soft Ride boots, any size
Feed and Supplements
- Triple Crown Senior Feed
- Nutrena Empower Balance Ration Balancer
- Cool Calories fat supplement
- MVP AntiCarb (or comparable high-magnesium supplement)
- Saddle fitter
- Equine massage therapist
- Equine acupuncturist
- Groundspeople (bring your tractor, mowers, chainsaws, etc.! We've got lots to do!)
- Fence installation and layout expert
- Swiffer Wet Jet with cleaning solution
- Air Broom (for tile surfaces)